TRAVEL ADVICE FOR MYANMAR
Vacation planning is key to trouble free visit to Myanmar. By doing your research before leaving for Myanmar, you will be able to minimize the prospects of anything really going wrong. Lots of visitors all too often regret for not using these basic pre travel measures in advance of travelling to Myanmar.
Consider the most current health services obtainable and travel health recommendation for Myanmar using the table beneath. You'll, additionally, get a wide array of resources to help you plan for a safe and stress-free travel to Myanmar as well as a safe stay when you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Myanmar
Travel insurance tips for Myanmar
Travel advice for Myanmar
Travel Health Advice For Myanmar
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Myanmar
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Myanmar and travel vaccination immunisation for myanmar are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Myanmar.
The travel health information for Myanmar provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Myanmar for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Myanmar Travel Insurance
- Make certain that you fully grasp precisely just what your holiday insurance covers as they are not unlimited. It may not cover you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any type of insurance plan matters directly with the insurance firm.
- Make certain that insurance policy is enough for possible costs in Myanmar. Be sure to state any type of pre-existing health issues possibly you have.
- Usually, protection for luggage and personal belongings is limited and high-priced goods for instance cameras, laptops and/or jewelry could have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: Conventional exclusions are present on all holiday insurance coverages including acts of riots, self inflicted harm, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing health issues. Travel insurance policies can be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Myanmar
- Take a look at the current travel advice for Myanmar from any of the following websites: UK travel advice for Myanmar, US State Department travel warnings for Myanmar or Canadian government travel advice for Myanmar.
- Go for an appropriate travel insurance for Myanmar to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation and almost any activities, for example adventure physical activities, in which you propose to Myanmar.
- Ahead of heading for Myanmar register your travel and contact info on the internet or at your local embassy or consulate when you first arrive in Myanmar, so they can speak to you in an emergency.
- Pay attention to the Burmese law. Consular aid won't be able to bypass local Burmese laws, even where local laws appear to be strong or unjust by your country’s benchmarks.
- Double check to determine if you will need visas for Myanmar or countries you will be travelling to or transiting. Bear in mind that a Burmese visa does not guarantee entry into Myanmar.
- Have copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Take one copy in a different location to the originals and then leave a copy with a friend or relative at home.
- Determine with doctors for information regarding recommended vaccinations or other safeguards for Myanmar and see about Myanmar procedures on travelling with medicine.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with a friend or relative at home and maintain regular communication with family and friends while in Myanmar.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Myanmar.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Myanmar
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Myanmar will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Burmese embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Burmese Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012